[condor-users] Condor On AMD Opteron?

Hello all,

We are evaluating Opteron based servers for our compute farm. We are
also in the process of setting up Condor on this farm.  I did not see a
download for the Opteron platform and wanted to be sure that there is a
workable, stable solution for running Condor on Opteron before we
purchase equipment.  We would be using RH AS 3.0 for the OS.

Is anybody currently doing this? Any known issues or workarounds?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sean

--
Sean Everson