[HTCondor-users] Condor 10.0.3 release candidate

Where can I find the 10.0.3 pre-release build that is being tested internally before GA release?

In particular, there are now 3 Condor test AP at CIT setup for testing with the IGWN pool that automatically patch against the following Condor repos,

condor-f1 (Condor 10.0 Release Candidate): condor-{rc,stable}
condor-f2 (Condor 10.x Feature Release): condor-{feature, feature-update}
condor-f3 (Condor 10.x Release Candidate): condor-{feature, feature-update, feature-rc}

and I just I released that condor-f1 has not ever found a 10.0.3 RC.

What build has been running on the CS Pool since March 13 as I would like condor-f1 to track that as well,
https://htcondor.org/htcondor/release-plan/

Thanks.

--
Stuart Anderson