Re: [HTCondor-users] mixing versions and authentication issues

even if I run 8.8 on both collector and startdÂnode I get this. I dontÂunderstand.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 5:09âPM Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
my Central Manager is 8.8.2. My execute node is 10.0.4.

My start log keeps seeing.Â
 Failed to request a new token: DAEMON:1:failed to start command for token request daemon at ...

My collector as ALLOW_DAEMON=*

Is there anything I can do to allow this?Â