Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorCE token subject mapping not working anymore

Hi all,

our situation got somewhat more troublesome as a large user (ATLAS) switched their submission infrastructure to Condor 10. Since their jobs do not get authzed properly anymore as token validation from the CE at the IAM timeouts after 4s and there is no proxy fallback anymore :-/

So far I have not made any progress identifying the cause for the validation running into this 4s timeout.

Cheers,
  Thomas