Re: [HTCondor-users] HAS_CVMFS_something ?

Hi Steffan,

That's a custom attribute.  Is the user perhaps copying a job they ran from a different HTCondor pool?

For example, in the OSPool, we set that attribute using the following GlideinWMS configuration script snippet:

https://github.com/opensciencegrid/osg-flock/blob/master/ospool-pilot/main/pilot/advertise-base#L380-L516

A few other pools have copy/pasted that or earlier variants of the logic.

Feel free to borrow as needed.  We have a goal of extracting commonly-useful logic from the OSPool and putting it into HTCondor itself (as an option); but that's more of a "TODO this year" rather than "it already exists".

Brian