Re: [HTCondor-users] Managing an HTCondor pool via on-prem OpenStack

Weâve always run on OpenStack, even though now itâs âironicâ bare metal rather than VMs. The management of the infra has always been orthogonal to htcondor, we use things like terraform & puppet to provision & configure batch workers and control plane. Happy to talk about any of it though if it helps.