[HTCondor-users] Configuring shared resources

Hi all,

I have two teams fighting over GPU resources so I need to setup “pools” I think? I’m not sure of the correct terminology here..

For example “Team Bioinfo” and “Team Data” get priority access to one GPU server each but can use the other teams GPU server if it’s not in use.

If Team Data want to use their GPU then any of Team Bioinfo’s jobs are evicted & requeued on their own GPU.

I’ve read something about this in the past few weeks but can’t see it now.

Are there any good examples or docs on how to do this?

If I could define the team memberships via LDAP (lookups in FreeIPA?) or similar it would be even better!

Thanx,

Russell

This email has been filtered by SMX. For more information visit smxemail.com