Re: [HTCondor-users] configuration of a curl option in the curl_plugin

But I guess this will only override the environment on the submit node, while the curl_plugin is running on the worker.

It actually only overrides the environment on the worker, but I don't know if it overrides the environment for the file-transfer plug-in. If it doesn't, the job ad may be made available in the sandbox (which should be the current working directory of the plug-in) with the file name ".job.ad", and you could pull an attribute from there.

- ToddM