[HTCondor-users] correct way to see how many available CPUs are in my pool

I broadcast 50% of cores on some machines and 98% on some.Â

Is there a way to get total number of cores in my pool?

condor_status -startd -constraint 'State!="Claimed"' -format "%d\n" DetechtedCpusÂ| sum

But I don't think this is accurate.Â
Is there a more concreteÂway? and is there a page where I can run queriesÂto get my pool information?Â