[HTCondor-users] Auth level for condor_token_request?

Hi all,

for our HTCondor-CEs I am trying to get server-only SSL authentication [0] for clients doing condor_token_request to work but the CE refuses this. As far as I can tell, this is because its COLLECTOR.SEC_*_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS are anything but FS only for READ, WRITE, ADVERTISE_STARTD. Reconfiguring the CE to use SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS with SSL is sufficient for server-only SSL, but I would like to avoid such a broad change.

Which *specific* permission level is used on the Collector to handle a condor_token_request?

Cheers,
Max

[0]
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/security.html#ssl-authentication