Re: [HTCondor-users] Get job details with multiple submit nodes

Hi Tod,

  Here is the output.

condor_q -global

-- Schedd: ms-r1 : <192.168.30.72:9618?... @ 08/11/23 22:18:36
OWNER BATCH_NAME Â Â ÂSUBMITTED Â DONE Â RUN Â ÂIDLE Â HOLD ÂTOTAL JOB_IDS

Total for query: 0 jobs; 0 completed, 0 removed, 0 idle, 0 running, 0 held, 0 suspended
Total for CONDOR_ANONYMOUS_USER: 0 jobs; 0 completed, 0 removed, 0 idle, 0 running, 0 held, 0 suspended
Total for all users: 11 jobs; 0 completed, 0 removed, 0 idle, 11 running, 0 held, 0 suspended

So, it shows that 11 jobs are running but doesn't show detail under columns :-Â

OWNER BATCH_NAME Â Â ÂSUBMITTED Â DONE Â RUN Â ÂIDLE Â HOLD ÂTOTAL JOB_IDS

If I need to set-up authentication to get the above details, please refer me to any document on how to set it up.

Thanks,
Gagan

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 10:06âPM Todd L Miller via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We tried the *condor_q -global*Â option but that also doesn't show the
> details of all jobs submitted through all submit nodes.

    It should. What does it do instead? (You may need to set up
authentication that works over the network.)

- ToddM