Re: [HTCondor-users] manipulate ranking/priority of very-short-jobs-users

Hi all,

maybe some option for admins to add cost factors for naughty user behaviour would be nice. I.e., attribute costs as some kind of additional weighting to penalize unwanted behaviour. But I have no idea, how one could realize something in that direction. I guess applying such a cost factor would have to take place pretty early in a negotiation cycle - but then would already need feedback from running (& historic??) jobs and would need to resort a user within a group quota and maybe also globally with respect to all users??

Cheers,
  Thomas