Re: [HTCondor-users] Python bindings abort with: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set'

Oh, nice, I guess you are referring to this from 2 weeks back:Âhttps://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/pull/1987

At a glance that seems like it will work for us in practice, since it should fix the behavior of Schedd.submit(). Although, I think logically a similar fix should go into ~Schedd() as well (but probably we are not hitting that situation in ourÂuse case).

On Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 12:27âPM Greg Thain via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/8/23 13:06, Todd L Miller via HTCondor-users wrote:
>> What can be done about this? IMO it would be best to enforce that all
>> destructors are noexcept to avoid aborting the program.

Again, thanks for the clear bug report. We've pushed a fix that will be
going into 23.0.3, but I'm not 100% sure that we've covered all the
possible problem areas. If you could re-run your code when you get
23.0.3, I would love to hear either way on your results.

Thanks,

-greg