From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Greg Thain via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 7:39:15 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker logs.

On 12/9/23 10:13, Dudu Handelman wrote:
> Hi All.
> Just want to share some information regarding docker universe.
> Sometimes there are execution points with no disk space on the
> volume/disk that holds the docker folders and the / volume.
> The reason for that is a user job that has a huge stdout.

Hi David:

The stdout for the user job should be redirected onto a disk file often
named _condor_stdout in the $CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR, if the user has

output = some_file

set in their submit file.  If so, I don't think any of that will go to
the docker logs, and docker won't even see any of that output.  Can you
verify that this is the case?

-greg