Re: [HTCondor-users] periodic_remove based on the output of script?

Hi,

PERIODIC_REMOVE is mainly acting on the base of the job classadd as far as I know and the most condorish way to solve your issue would probably be to let startd run your script and echo the output to stdout e.g. echo "remove_me = true" this would almost automatically put that value into the job_classadd and you could work with it in diefferent ways .

The PERIODIC_REMOVE could then remove jobs based on the value of that part of the job classadd ...

best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer