[HTCondor-users] using job id in START expression

Hi,

Is there a way I can make HTCondor send some jobs to a specific execute node based solely on job id?  For example, I am aware what job id's (of newly submitted jobs ) will be in a few hours time , can I plan for a few of the jobs to go to a particular WN? My purpose is to test the WN performance with a few of specific kind of jobs, without the possibility of crashing many jobs on the WN.

Thanks

Nagaraj