Re: [HTCondor-users] Configure HTCondor for SciTokens

Hi Max,

Thanks! Submitting jobs works now - the missing part was the host cert configuration. Before it was defined in GSI_DAEMON_CERT/GSI_DAEMON_KEY while without GSI it needs to be set as AUTH_SSL_SERVER_CERTFILE/AUTH_SSL_SERVER_KEYFILE. I missed that.

In case someone else needs to update, what I changed in the condor config so far is:
* set CERTIFICATE_MAPFILE to this mapfile
* define AUTH_SSL_SERVER_CERTFILE and AUTH_SSL_SERVER_KEYFILE
* add SCITOKENS to SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS

With that, experiments can submit jobs again. However, it seems it was not necessary to escape any characters in the map file.

What is left now is to allow the worker nodes to connect to the main server using SSL authentication...

Cheers,
 Marcus