[HTCondor-users] Missing `x509UserProxyVOName` ClassAd in Condor 10.0.3

Hi Condor community,

I hope you are all keeping well, hopefully a simple fix but I’ve recently upgraded our test Condor pool from 9.0.15 to 10.0.3 (LTS) and I notice that jobs no longer show the ClassAd “x509UserProxyVOName”. The following x509 classads are present when running a `condor_q -l *jobid*`

x509UserProxyEmail

x509UserProxyExpiration

x509userproxy

x509userproxysubject

however, ` x509UserProxyVOName` is missing.

This is a problem for us as a large proportion of our Job Transforms use this missing ClassAd `x509UserProxyVOName`. Downgrading to Condor 9.0.15, the ClassAd is then applied to new incoming jobs. Any help in debugging this issue would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Thomas Birkett

Senior Systems Administrator

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot
OX11 0QX

signature_609518872