Re: [HTCondor-users] Missing `x509UserProxyVOName` ClassAd in Condor 10.0.3

Hi Thomas,

from Condor 10 on GSI is not supported anymore but only token authz.
Also IIRC has ATLAS recently switched Harvester submission to Condor 10 as well, so that their jobs do not get submitted anymore with X509 ads.

Probably the only option on the midterm run would be to add cases for routes, that evaluate the Auth* ads similar as for X509 ads.

Cheers,
  Thomas