[HTCondor-users] OOM & HTCondor 10 job submission to ARC-CE on CentOS7

Hi,

should we consider job submission to ARC-CE unsupported with HTCondor 10 running on CentOS7 as described in https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/HTCONDOR-1685? We [1] had to apply workaround [2] and forced arc_gahp to use different curl libraries not to face OOM issues.

I'm complaining here, because several people independently discovered (wasted time with) this issue and I'm not able to comment JIRA ticket.

Petr

[1] https://its.cern.ch/jira/browse/ATLASPANDA-791
[2] https://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/centos/7/cern/x86_64/Packages/curl-openssl-7.57.0-1.1.el7.cern.x86_64.rpm