Re: [HTCondor-users] Job access to own Job and Machine ClassAds?

On Mon, 2023-05-15 at 15:44:36 +0200, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Todd gave an interesting presentation on GPUs with HTCondor during the last
> European workshop
>   https://indico.cern.ch/event/1174979/contributions/5056722/
> especially how to address multiple GPUs

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the link - I found something that goes into more detail, by TJ:
  https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1733/contributions/25497/attachments/8283/9538/Using+GPUs+with+HTCondor+9.x.pptx
and I'm trying to follow that now.

I'm currently getting useful stuff from some env variables:

GPU_DEVICE_ORDINAL=GPU-45b7a9d6
VISIBLE_GPUS=gpuid:GPU-45b7a9d6
_CONDOR_AssignedGPUs=GPU-45b7a9d6
CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=45796

but CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES is obvious nonsense :/

- S

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)