From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Beyer, Christoph <christoph.beyer@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 24 May 2023 16:48
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Htmap and AccountingGroup

Hi Dudu,

I suspect the job does not come with the uid of the user that actually started the python session.

If you are able to identify the 'real user' by any hints in the job classad you could set the uid in a transform on the sched which would then let the job end up in the expexted accounting group. Maybe it is also fixeable in the submit-config-part on the submitting node ?

Best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer