[HTCondor-users] Your help is needed to put HTCondor on the map!

Hi folks,

Todd Tannenbaum here, technical lead for the HTCondor Software Suite (HTCSS).   We are creating a nifty map showing locations around the world where HTCondor is being utilized!   You can view the current draft of the map at:  https://htcondor.org/user-map

If your organization has chosen to install any HTCondor software, please take 5 seconds now to fill out this web-form to add yourself onto our map:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0T4n1T8ccKI1-8zfxzicTNR4fAuN7ddjUV6vMRlJ4x4Ovxg/viewform

All we ask is your location (city/country), and optionally the name of your organization. Filling out this form will help us to communicate the breadth of HTCondor adoption to agencies that fund its development, so adding your location to the map will really help the HTCondor world community.  We respect the sensitivity of some organizations towards publicizing their adoption of HTCSS; not providing an organization name and using an approximate location are ways to address this privacy concern.

We are excited to see how this map evolves over the next couple days!  Sometime next week after folks have a chance to add themselves, we plan to link the map onto the project home page at https://htcondor.org.

Thank you all in advance!
best regards,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>  University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing    Department of Computer Sciences