Re: [HTCondor-users] HAS_CVMFS_something ?

On Mon, 2023-04-24 at 12:33:50 +0000, Bockelman, Brian wrote:
> Hi Steffan,
>
> Feel free to borrow as needed.  We have a goal of extracting commonly-useful logic from the OSPool and putting it into HTCondor itself (as an option); but that's more of a "TODO this year" rather than "it already exists".

Hallo Brian,

I felt free, and I borrowed (and renamed).

Now I'm getting HAS_CVMFS_... = False (something must have hung the CVMFS automounter),
and despite the settings just copied from the first section of the script, it doesn't
get re-run every 30 minutes it seems:

STARTD_CRON_OSG_ARGS = NONE
STARTD_CRON_OSG_EXECUTABLE = /etc/condor/modules/osg-node
STARTD_CRON_OSG_KILL = true
STARTD_CRON_OSG_MODE = periodic
STARTD_CRON_OSG_PERIOD = 30m
STARTD_CRON_OSG_RECONFIG = true

Except for the time when the whole condor service was restarted days ago, I cannot find
a single hint in the log files of the machine that the cron task would have been run
again.
How do I debug this?
(HTCondor 10.0.3 on Ubuntu 20.04)

Thanks,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)