Re: [HTCondor-users] HAS_CVMFS_something ?

Hi Steffen,

can you check, if the cron is in your worker nodes'
  STARTD_CRON_JOBLIST
ad? E.g.,
  STARTD_CRON_JOBLIST = $(STARTD_CRON_JOBLIST), OSG

Normally, AFAIK startd cron runs are not logged in the daemon logs themselves. Maybe you can try and have the cron job update its own helper logfile?

Cheers,
  Thomas