[HTCondor-users] Mirroring the HTCondor YUM Repository via rsync

Hi team,

As you know, at CERN we are mirroring the DNF/YUM repos, using
reposync. It has become quite hard to manage the configuration,
so we would like to ask if the possibility to use rsync could
be revived.

Basically, the statement from https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=YumRepoMirror

  Some of our collaborators in Europe or other continents would like to
  keep a locally available mirror for the ease of updating their YUM
  installs of HTCondor in large pools.

is still true :)

It would be great if rsynching from parrot.cs.wisc.edu could be
made to work again.

     many thanks in advance, Alex & Jan