[HTCondor-users] slot class with reduced cpu weight possible for backfilling?

Hi all,

is there a way to define a new dynamic slot, whose cpu weighting has a different weight than a parallel standard dynamic slot? I.e., a dedicated slot whose dynamic sub-slots have a minimal cpu share - so one can run low prio background jobs on these for jumping on free cycles?

In cgroups v1 the idea would aim to something in the direction like [1].
With cgroups v2 it might be similar, but I am not yet as firm with v2 yet...

Is this possible? (avoiding trying to set up a second low-prio startd with a dedicated cgroup base dir with weights - in parallel to a vanilla startd)

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]

[normal slots]