Re: [HTCondor-users] how do I test/debug condor_chirp ?

tried both, but always
 Failed to connect to starter
maybe something to do with the fact that my vanilla pool
is glideinWMS thing ? I will get in touch with our gWMS
expert (MarcoM) next week, since I am curious, but I sort of
remember that they had problems with this as well in the past.