Re: [HTCondor-users] htcondor interactions with software firewalls

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply and clear answers.

* Presume the CCB is htCondor Connection Broker, right? https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/networking.html#htcondor-connection-brokering-ccb

* Sorry for the vague last question, which was mean to be asked from an admin perspective. For ease of management, should the CM be accessible by a SysAdmin directly or by exclusively using the AP as a jump-host? I can see the benefits of either choice.

Cheers,
Matt

Matthew T. West
DevOps & HPC SysAdmin
University of Exeter, Research IT
www.exeter.ac.uk/research/researchcomputing/support/researchit
57 Laver Building, North Park Road, Exeter, EX4 4QE, United Kingdom