Re: [HTCondor-users] htcondor interactions with software firewalls

* Presume the CCB is htCondor Connection Broker, right?

	Yes.

* Sorry for the vague last question, which was mean to be asked from an admin perspective. For ease of management, should the CM be accessible by a SysAdmin directly or by exclusively using the AP as a jump-host? I can see the benefits of either choice.

I don't have a strong opinion on this matter, and I'm not aware of any conventional wisdom about it.

- ToddM