Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor usage by users

Hello,

I am amazed that you were able to find a 4-year old release of HTCondor that is no longer supported. I suggest that you uninstall what you have and start over following the directions in this web page:

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting-htcondor/install-linux-as-root.html

...Tim