[HTCondor-users] Job Transform question

Hi all,

I have a potentially simple question but one I’m getting rather stuck on. We have the following config in one of our Job Transforms:

JOB_TRANSFORM_DefaultDocker @=end

   REQUIREMENTS JobUniverse==5 && DockerImage =?= undefined

   SET WantDocker = true

   EVALSET DockerImage = ifThenElse(NordugridQueue =?= "EL7", "[name of docker image]", "")

@end

This transform maps the DockerImage ClassAd to the name of the Docker image given the ClassAd NordugridQueue, this logic has workedfor when we have a single queue or two queues. However I wish to expand this logic in the future as we will likely have more than 2 NordugridQueue’s. Is there a way to define more than 2 IfThenElse mapping statements or is there a more sensible logic to use in this example, almost like a mapping list? We wish to map different Docker images to different queues coming from our NorduGrid CE’s.

Many thanks,

Thomas Birkett

Senior Systems Administrator

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot
OX11 0QX

signature_609518872