[HTCondor-users] Never use "notification" option for all usere

Hello,

I am now using HTCondor service and the notification option is supposed to be used for the people who want to see the status of the job submitted.
As far as I know, there is a option who wants to turn on and off the notifications.
However, since our server handles lots of jobs, around 1e+4~1e+5 jobs for a person and for a week, we would like to stop sending notifications to everybody.

Even though people set the option as "Notification=Always", can we ignore it and don't try to send email to their account?

Best Regards,
Jeonghyeok