Re: [HTCondor-users] Unprivileged cgroups v2 & delegation

On 9/25/23 2:06 PM, Maksim Melnik Storetvedt wrote:
Hi Steve,

There is indeed support for cgroups v2 in newer versions - though, the cgroup given to each slot remains owned by root, so delegation is unfortunately not possible without elevated privileges.

Hi Maxsim:

This is something we want to add. We tried running with unprivileged cgroups, and hit some surprising problems. We hope to address these in future versions of HTCondor

-greg