Re: [HTCondor-users] Unprivileged cgroups v2 & delegation

Hi,

How does this work?  Giving ownership of the assigned cgroup,  I think that it would be useful (and okay) to allow an unprivileged user to subdivide that assigned cgroup into pieces.  It would definitely NOT be okay to give a user the ability to expand the cgroup past what was assigned (please give me another 32 GB â.)

JT