Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Carles

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 at 20:52, Dudu Handelman <duduhandelman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you very much.Â

From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Cole Bollig via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 6:02:17 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Cole Bollig <cabollig@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Multiple queue statements in submit file.
Hi David,

We are actually trying to phase out the use of multiple queue statements in a single submit file with a transition to the use of the for each queue statement. It should be easy to translate the multiple queue statements into a single queue statement as demonstrated in https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/users-manual/submitting-a-job.html#submitting-many-similar-jobs-with-one-queue-command.

We plan to remove the functionality of multiple queue statements in the next major version (V24) feature series.Â

-Cole Bollig