Re: [HTCondor-users] SECMAN:2010:Received "DENIED" from server for user unauthenticated@unmapped using no authentication method, which may imply host-based security.

Hi Todd,

I restarted the computer and edited the config first; then I started Condor. I figured it out by changing back to host-based security (added "use SECURITY : HOST_BASED" in config).

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 1:43âPM Todd L Miller via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried your method and added 'ALLOW_ADMIN = *' in my config, but still got
> the same error.

    Did you restart condor after changing the config?

> Do you have other suggestions?

    You can check the MasterLog for specifics about why permission was
denied.

-- ToddM