From: Dudu Handelman <duduhandelman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 February 2024 16:44
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Startd Rank and Preemption

HI All,
I'm trying to do a preemption from the execution point while setting the "Rank = TARGET.AcctGroup == "groupa""
The execution point has 8 gpus
While the execution point is running 8 jobs "Single GPUs" and user from groupa sending a job with a single gpu it preempt a single slot and working as expected.
While the execution point is running 8 jobs "Single GPUs" and user from groupa sending a job with 8 GPUs it does not preempt as expected.
I have noticed that if I'm setting "ALLOW_PSLOT_PREEMPTION = True" at the negotiator it preempt the job but does not start the correct one it looks like the claim is gone and it starts jobs from other groups.

Some information.
condor_version 23.0.3
slot_weight = GPUs ( I don't think  its related )
Using Pslots

Thanks
David