Re: [HTCondor-users] ResidentSetSize report on Almalinux 9 and condor 10.5.0//23.0.0//23.0.1

Hi Thomas, Greg,

Thank you for your responses.Â

I didn't check memory.peak before and it is comparable to what is reported as MemoryUsage for AlmaLinux9, not CentOs7 (I use a different example for CentOs7 because the other one has finished).

Alma9
[root@td807 ~]# cat /sys/fs/cgroup/htcondor/condor_home_execute_slot1_10\@td807.pic.es/memory.current
2426515456
[root@td807 ~]# cat /sys/fs/cgroup/htcondor/condor_home_execute_slot1_10\@td807.pic.es/memory.peak
9710202880

# condor_q 22018463.0 -af ResidentSetSize_RAW/1024 MemoryUsage RequestMemory RemoteHost
8662 9766 3500 slot1_10@xxxxxxxxxxxx

CentOs7Â
[root@tds410 ~]# cat /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/system.slice/condor.service/condor_home_execute_slot1_24\@tds410.pic.es/memory.usage_in_bytes
3476918272
[root@tds410 ~]# cat /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/system.slice/condor.service/condor_home_execute_slot1_24\@tds410.pic.es/memory.max_usage_in_bytes
7336988672

# condor_q 19602512.0 -af ResidentSetSize_RAW/1024 MemoryUsage RequestMemory RemoteHost
3312 3418 3500 slot1_24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greg, I'm sending you the StarterLog privately.

Thank you again.

Carles