Re: [HTCondor-users] Limit number of submissions in a service account env

Hi

So if I haveÂ

```
GROUP_QUOTA_group_A     = 50
```

in the server configuration and Tom adds this line in his submission job script

```
AccountingGroup = "group_A.tom"
```

And Jerry puts this

```
AccountingGroup = "group_A.jerry"
```
, both of them will be restricted to a total of 50 job submissions?

Thank you!

Seung-Jin