Re: [HTCondor-users] build-on-linux missing rhel?

for the most part is seems condor on rhel is working, but i'm seeing segfaults. perhaps related to fips/selinux being turned on

the current is 'condor_release -all' as a user. which does release the jobs, but flags a sefault at the end

condor_release sefault at 10 ip 00007fa002b87d9b sp 0007ffe1b0a6d10 error 4 in libcrypto.so.3.0.7

can you give me the steps to narrow down what/where this is getting tripped