[HTCondor-users] debug mode - for CredMon - based on AbstractCredentialMonitor.py

Dear all,

I complied some weeks ago with the "new" AbstractCredentialMonitor.py for my Helmholtz AAI CredMon [1].

Before that, I was using my own logger, for which I could specify different log levels (info, error, debug,...)

I used to run my credmon with the flag:
CREDMON_OAUTH_DEBUG = D_FULLDEBUG
when testing the code.

Now that I am migrating to the production environment, I removed this flag.

The information processed through "self.log.debug(...)" in [2] is nevertheless displayed in the corresponding logfile, exposing what should be limited to admins.

Is it expected, or am I doing something completely stupid?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Cheers,
ben

[1] https://github.com/benoitroland/C4P-HTCondor/blob/devel_rhel8/src/condor_credd/condor_credmon_oauth/condor_credmon_mytoken