Re: [HTCondor-users] debug mode - for CredMon - based on AbstractCredentialMonitor.py

Hi Jason,

I found my mistake, sorry for the noise...

Still, your feedback was useful for me.

I forgot that I have a default config in "src/condor_credd/condor_credmon_oauth/examples/config/condor/40-mytoken-credmon.conf".

This configuration was overwritting my new one, setting the D_FULLDEBUG mode for the CredMon.

Thanks a lot again!

Cheers,
ben