Re: [HTCondor-users] Schedule user jobs to a particular Execute node

Hi Gagan,

you could either manipulate the node classadd to only accept certain users or manipulate the jobs through a transform on the sched to request certain nodes only.

Either way is this a rather weak mechanism to assign nodes based on usernames - it would be much more clever to look inside the jobrequirements and then specify preferenced workernodes for these type of jobs indepndant from what the uid of the submitting user is ;)

best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer