Re: [HTCondor-users] Running a script on job start as root

Hi Max,

I had also been thinking about something in that direction and one idea was if one could use a path unit/inotifies. I.e., to set up outside of condor a path template unit for all possible slots in the corresponding job slot cgroup. And when a new job is started and the cgroup path gets created or updated, trigger a script for updating the controller magic. Unfortunately, I have not get very far and put it onto my project heap until having more time.

Cheers,
  Thomas