[sampler-announce] new releases for Fedora Core 2

From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:34:15 -0700 (PDT)

The Cooperative Bug Isolation Project is now available for Fedora Core 2.
We are pleased to offer the following instrumented applications:

  - Evolution 1.4.6
  - Gaim 1.0.0
  - The GIMP 2.0.5
  - Nautilus 2.6.0
  - Rhythmbox 0.8.7 (includes iPod support!)
  - SPIM 7.0

Download links at <http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/downloads/>.
Here you will also find instructions on using apt-rpm, yum, or Red Carpet
to make installing any of these packages a breeze.

We hope that these additions will let even more of you participate in this
project.  For those of you still on Fedora Core 1, please continue to use
our packages.  We intend to update and maintain both FC1 and FC2 packages
as long as there is time and interest.