[cbi-announce] "Cooperative Bug Isolation" book is out

From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 18:45:33 -0500

I am pleased to announce that the "Cooperative Bug Isolation" book is now available. This is a revised version of my doctoral dissertation. In a handy portable format, and featuring the "green blip" CBI logo right on the cover, this is sure to be a big seller. Pick one up for Mother's Day. Heck, pick up two! $49.95, and cheap at twice the price. :-D

Why yes, it is available from Amazon.com. Thanks for asking: <http://www.amazon.com/Cooperative-Bug-Isolation-Dissertation-Competition/dp/354071877X>.

You probably didn't even think to ask if it's available from Wal-Mart, but it is. No really, it is: <http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5798606>. Freaky.

ISBN #978-3-540-71877-2.  Ask for it by name!  Or, umm, by number.

SpringerLink has it online, if you are at an institution which subscribes to LNCS: <http://www.springerlink.com/content/w13t03k64301/>. But that doesn't come with the snazzy cover, or even a picture of the snazzy cover. Trust me, the snazzy cover makes all the difference.