[Chtc-users] Submit will be going down on Monday 12/19/2011

Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:19:57 -0600
From: Kenneth Hahn <khahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Submit will be going down on Monday 12/19/2011
Hello,

The next step in our maintenance on submit-chtc.wisc.edu will will require, again, shutting the machine down. I'm hoping to do this on Monday Afternoon. I'll be taking the machine down about 1:00pm.

Please prepare for this down time. If there is a reason you need us to delay (paper deadline, long run near done). Please email us and we can reschedule.

Be aware that after this move, the announced quota's will soon start being enforced (N.B. This is not the 60 day deletion of files, that will not start until February 6, 2012.)

Regards, The CHTC Team

-Ken