Old HPC Cluster to Stop Running Jobs Next Week

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 21:17:06 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Old HPC Cluster to Stop Running Jobs Next Week

Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our HPC cluster.

As a reminder, our old HPC cluster (accessed through hpclogin1.chtc.wisc.edu or hpclogin2.chtc.wisc.edu) will no longer run jobs after Tuesday, February 28

Reminders and updates:

We will be prioritizing support requests related to the new cluster in order to help with this transition. Please contact us if you are encountering problems on the new cluster so we know about them!

You can reach us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx or drop by our regular office hours with questions or concerns.

Best,

CHTC Facilitation Team

--

Rachel Lombardi

Research Computing Facilitator

OSG and PATh Facility

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison