Coming Soon: New HPC cluster at CHTC this January!

Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 19:28:57 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Coming Soon: New HPC cluster at CHTC this January!

Greetings CHTC users,

This January, we will be going live with a completely new HPC cluster – new execute nodes, new file system, new network, and new operating system/software modules! This is a continuation of the campus investment in a technology refresh at CHTC, started this summer with our HTC system.

We will send an email to the chtc-users mailing list when the new cluster is live. We are also planning two FAQ sessions to go through needed transition steps and answer questions. These sessions will be offered:

All existing HPC users will need to transition to this new cluster, as we will be phasing out our existing system, so keep an eye out for future email updates!

As always, you can contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with question or stop by our Zoom office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Best,

Your CHTC Team